In July 2013 English Online launched the series of monthly professional development webinars for English Online e-Tutors and any EAL/ESL instructors interested in Web2.0 language classroom. The goal of the series is to increase teachers’/volunteers’ online teaching skills by providing more in-depth introduction to online tools for language teaching and learning and discussing creative use of those tools, covering both technological and pedagogical aspects.
To request a PD certificate for viewing webinar recordings, please email Tatiana Nedelko (email@example.com) indicating your full name, the title of the session, and the date you watched the recording.
Need more tools, more links, more opinions…? Join Teaching With Technology group on Tutela.ca!
Meeting your professional development needs is our priority. Tell us more about them!
Upcoming Teaching With Technology Webinars
There are no live webinars currently scheduled.
View recordings of our Past Webinars
- Teachers of EAL to Adults in Manitoba (TEAM) and English Online present: MyStory – Digital English
- TWT Webinar: Tools and Websites for Teaching Grammar
- TWT Webinar: Free Video Hacks to Create Learning Events
- TWT Webinar: Using Mobile Apps for Effective Time Management in Your Classroom and Beyond
- TWT Webinar: Mobile Apps for Teaching and Learning
- TWT Webinar: Tools and Websites for Developing Writing Skills
- TWT Webinar: Open Educational Resources (What, Where and How)
- TWT Webinar: Tools for Effective Feedback in an Online Environment
- TWT Webinar: Tools and Websites for Teaching Pronunciation
- TWT Webinar: Online Presentation Tools for Teaching and Learning
- TWT Webinar: Break The Ice… Online!
- TWT webinar: e-Portfolios For Your Life And Your Career
- TWT Webinar: WWW As a Gigantic Repository of Authentic Materials
- TWT webinar: Language Skills 2.0: Speaking
- Webquests and Task-Based Teaching
- Web Conferencing Tools for e-Learning
- How To Get Most Out of 60 Minutes, Or Flip Your Session With Open Access Resources
- Language Skills 2.0: Writing
- Social Bookmarking: Diigo for ESL/EAL Activities
- Prezi for ELT
- VoiceThread for Digital Conversations
- Communicative Approach and Task-Based Teaching Online
- Popular Language Learning Websites
- Google Tools for EAL/ESL Teaching & Learning
- Online Brainstorming & Mind Mapping